Well, the wedding plans are coming along...slowly but surely :) Derek and I have set a date for June 12, 2010 at Red Rocks Country Club! What a relief it was to get that part out of the way. I was getting worried there for awhile that we would never find a suitable location that met all of our criteria. Luckily, a friend of ours introduced us to this venue and we knew right away that it was THE ONE!

That could be Derek and I next summer on that same rock....ooohhhh, how exciting ;)
Since it took us so long to find a venue, I've come up with a timeline of our long list of "things to do". Next on the list.....to find a photographer!!! Wish us luck!!! I'll keep ya posted....
I'm glad you found a venue! Hopefully finding a photographer will be easier! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo nice of your friend, Bliss Events LLC., to help you find a venue! (http://www.blisseventsllc.com)
ReplyDelete