Friday, March 6, 2009

10 Things that Bug me

I was tagged so here are the things that bug me:

1) People always telling me that I look like I am 21 years old.

2) Toilet seats left up by men.

3) How expensive it is to fly from Denver to Des Moines...what happened to the good old days of $130 for a round trip flight?!?

4) When people use the same phrases over and over all the time. Such as the phrase"ya know" at the end of every sentence...drives me crazy!

5) The fact that I turn bright red for no reason when talking to people, or when I have to talk in front of a large group - such as a Monday morning meeting at work... ugh....

6) Not being able to leave the lights on at my house due to the fact that my boyfriend is a light nazi! It's always so dark and cold in our house :( Why can't there be light and warmth? Why??

7) Being late.

8) When people tell you the same thing three different times and you actually understood them the first time... yet they keep talking....

9) Meetings that go on and on that could have been accomplished in a mere 10 minutes.

10) Having motion sickness...it's no fun!!! And what's worse is when people don't believe me that I actually get it!

So now I'm supposed to tag people... but I don't know anyone else that has a blog that could post this! Derek maybe???

No comments:

Post a Comment