Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunny winter days!





















It has been so nice out lately hasn't it??? I LOVE it!!! Derek and I have been going on bike rides, playing frisbee and having picnics in the park and also doing some backyard bbq'ing :) It's definitely putting me in the mood for summer and it's technically not even spring yet! What's a girl to do?!? March is supposedly one of our snowiest months here in Denver, and so far it's been nothing but 60 and 70 degree days!


This past Sunday Derek brought out his cruiser bike, and I my mountain bike (why the need for more than one bike, really?!), and we went on a little "booze cruise" in Uptown. Rode down to Stueben's where we split a grilled cheese sandwich and enjoyed a cold PBR, then rode to The Thin Man and enjoyed some people watching with one more cold beverage. One would have thought it was a Friday night at that cute local neighborhood pub, what with their being only one open table left when we cruised up. Apparently we weren't the only ones craving an outdoor bar to sit, soak up the sun and people watch. Sunday Fundays....gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

  1. You are soooooo much better at blogging that some people I know! :-)

    ReplyDelete