
I have never had anyone call me "insane" before....until today!!! They said those exact words to me, "you are insane". Do you know what the definition of 'insane' is? Per the definition on dictionary.com it is:
1. Not sane, not of sound mind, mentally deranged
2. Utterly senseless
And the synonyms are:
Demented, lunatic, crazed, crazy, maniacal, foolish, irrational
Wow. And this person was serious!!! No joking around here....really calling me INSANE! I'm still in shock by it. That's probably the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me :( Wah Wuh...

Now you're probably wondering, 'what did Amy do to deserve being called insane'? Truthfully nothing that awful...just stated my opinion! My freedom of speech...which is simply Liberty to express opinions and ideas without hindrance, and especially without fear of punishment.
Punishment in this case was telling me that I am insane. How rude! Just stating my opinions and I'm sorry if my opinions offend people...doesn't mean you have to call me insane!!! Now I feel like my Freedom of Speech has been taken away :( Because now I have fear of punishment for stating my opinions with this person.
It's alright, I'll get over it. I always do :)
OMG!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how many times I've been chastized, critized, shunned, and in many other ways "punished" for speaking my mind. You go girl!!! Don't let *anyone* silence you.
ReplyDelete