I'M ENGAGED!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a whirlwind weekend.... It's Monday night and I STILL can't believe that I am a bride-to-be!!!
Derek totally caught me off guard last Friday night, May 1st, while we were signing a lease on our new rental...
We just finished walking around checking out our new digs, when he started talking all romantic and sweet to me!! It was sooo cuute!!! Saying how excited he was for this next phase of our lives together, and that he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with me.... then he said "in fact, I want to start it right now"! That's kind of when I realized what was happening....because he pulled out a ring box, got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him and be his wife :) :) :) How could I say no???? OF COURSE THE ANSWER WAS YES!!!!!
I was so surprised, caught off guard and shocked!!! He definitely wins the award for surprising me!! I absolutely LOVE the fact that I was surprised and had no clue what was going on :) It was the perfect Proposal in my opinion :)
I couldn't be happier to marry the man of my dreams!! And I am honored to be his soon-to-be wife!! This next phase and chapter of our lives together is going to be very exciting!!! Wedding planning here we come :) I Love you Derek!!!!
Could you hear me yell YEAH!!!! all the way from Alaska???? I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Congratulations!!! The ring is beautiful and you two are a great couple. Ok, I'm done being sappy!!!! :)
ReplyDelete